These website terms and conditions apply solely to websites owned or operated by Austin Hughes Europe Ltd.
Please note that certain other Austin Hughes internet services may have additional terms and conditions regarding your use of those services, and nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to modify such additional terms and conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS SITE.
Permission to make and internally use copies of the text, graphics, images, video and audio files and other information ("Content") from this site is granted subject to the following:
1. Any copies shall be used only for your internal, non-commercial use;
2. Any copies must include the following copyright notice: "Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008 Austin Hughes Europe. All rights reserved";
3. Permission is granted only to the person legally accessing this server and is not transferable to any other person.
4. Without the express prior written authorization of Austin Hughes Europe, you may not use, modify, copy, print, display, reproduce, distribute, manipulate, or publish any content from this site; or:
a. frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Austin Hughes or use any Austin Hughes trademark except as set forth in the foregoing limited license in these terms and conditions; or
b. otherwise exceed your limited access to the site as authorized by Austin Hughes.
Austin Hughes Europe reserves the right to modify, reject or eliminate any information residing on or transmitted to its server that it, in its sole discretion, believes is unacceptable or in violation of these terms and conditions and to suspend or end your service for any operational or governmental reason or violation of these terms and conditions. Unauthorized use of this site or the network infrastructure and/or data display by a person or entity that is not the authorized user of the account is illegal and Austin Hughes Europe reserves the right to take legal action.
The Content may contain other proprietary notices or describe products, services, processes or technologies owned by Austin Hughes Europe or third parties. Except for the foregoing limited license to make and internally use copies of the Content, nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting to the user a license under any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of Austin Hughes Europe or any third party.
User Name and Password
If you access the site anonymously, you may do so as a visitor and will not be required to create a user name. However, in order to access certain services on the site, you will be required to provide specific information. All information about you must be truthful, and you may not use any aliases or other means to mask your true identity. You are responsible for the security of your user name and password and will be solely liable for any use or unauthorized use under such user name and password. We may suspend or terminate your user name and password at any time with or without notice if you fail to comply with any term or provision of this agreement. Upon termination, you agree to cease any use of this site and destroy all materials obtained from this site and any and all other Austin Hughes Europe site(s), and all copies thereof, whether made under the terms of this agreement or otherwise.
Requirements for linking to www.austin-hughes.eu
You may link to our site, subject to the following guidelines:
1. Austin Hughes Europe link must not appear connected to any other logos and graphics.
2. The Austin Hughes Europe link must not be used in any way that implies an endorsement by Austin Hughes Europe of any third party or their product or service.
3. You may only use a text hyperlink, and no use of the Austin Hughes Europe logo or Austin Hughes Europe artwork or graphics is permitted without Austin Hughes Europe’s prior written authorization.
4. The Austin Hughes Europe name must not be associated with unfair, deceptive or libellous advertising or commentary or used in any way that will tend to injure or compromise our professional reputation and corporate identity and policies.
5. Your text hyperlink must include the following company name: Austin Hughes Europe. No stylization is permitted.